THE BLACKBOARD LIST SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
The BlackBoard launch is tentatively scheduled for September 1, 2019. All advertising to be negotiated for a predetermined advertising period.
Our sponsors will receive a banner displaying logo, web address, phone, fax and Email address on theblackboardlist.com Home Page.
Being Launch Sponsor includes working with theblackboardlist.com executive team to create a public relations media blast to announce the newly repopulated BlackBoard bestsellers list by or about African Americans.
The Launch Sponsor receives an ad banner on the Home Page.
Additionally the launch sponsor banner is displayed on theblackboardlist.com voting/polling page
• Mention in media interviews as launch sponsor and your company’s support for increased diversity in publishing as well as support of books by or about African Americans, and black booksellers
• Company name and logo on all print materials such as t-shirts, hot cards, flyers, and book bags as handouts at book signings and other media events
- The banner with company name and logo web address, phone, fax, and Email as the lead sponsor appear on the Home Page during a pre-determined ad period.
- Company name and logo on all print materials such as t-shirts, hot cards, flyers, and book bags
- Company name and logo displayed at book signings and other media events.
- Company name and logo in the contextual ad campaigns, digital geo-fencing campaigns, email marketing and search engine optimization
The General Sponsor company banner; name, web address, phone, fax, Email appear on the bittyblurb section of the website.
We invite our subscribers to kick the conversation up a notch by submitting comments on theblackboardlist.com hottest book topics.
Submit videos to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company name and logo appear above the bittyblurb comment page.
- Fan comments will scroll down the page. Comment limits, 250 words.